Get Help from Debilitating Back Pain in Naples with Dr. Marc Browner of iChiropractic
The number one reason why people in the United States visit Dr. Browner is due to issues involving back pain. And, it is no wonder: A majority of Americans deal with some sort of back pain each year, and it is one of the most common reasons why employees miss work. Because, in most cases, back pain does not have a serious underlying organic cause, such as a fracture, cancer, or an infection, chiropractic care is the best non-invasive way to address it, get relief from the pain, and improve the quality of your life overall.
iChiropractic – You Do Not Have to Suffer from Devastating Back Pain
Dr. Marc Browner and his incredible, trained staff have years of experiencing in combining chiropractic adjustments with other therapies to alleviate not only back pain symptoms, but the underlying causes, usually muscular-skeletal, for those symptoms. If you are experiencing any of the following, Dr. Browner can evaluate your condition and develop a treatment plan to bring you relief:
- Muscle aches
- Shooting, stabbing, or dull pain
- Lower back pain, radiating down into your leg
- Inability to maintain upright posture
- Stiffness, inability to move back properly
Rid Yourself from Back Pain and Enjoy an All-Around Improved Quality of Life
Not only can Dr. Browner treat you for back pain, they will help to educate you in ways to avoid back pain in the future. Dr. Browner can offer you sound counsel regarding ways to maintain a healthy weight while getting the appropriate daily nutrition, mattress firmness and sleeping postures that will limit spinal issues, exercise regimens that will benefit your back, and proper ways of lifting objects, sitting at your desk, or other daily activities that can impact the health of your back. However, even when patients are attentive to their overall back health, there are often uncontrollable outside forces that can cause flare-ups in back pain. Whether your back pain arises from a sports injury, car accident, sciatica, a bulging disc, or some other force, rest assured that Dr. Browner will employ a variety of means to bring you long-term relief. These treatments can include any of the following:
- Chiropractic adjustments – Returns vertebrae that have suffered subluxation into proper alignment, promoting overall spinal health and allowing for the appropriate flow of blood and oxygen to the spine and surrounding tissues.
- Lumbar disc decompression – Increases the intervertebral space through a series of stretching and relaxation cycles so that proper fluids and nutrients can reach the damaged vertebrae and nerves while toxic waste products can be carried away.
- Massage therapy – Provides soothing relief by relaxing and loosening tense and stiff muscles, as well as allowing for the release of toxins from the body.
- Intersegmental traction – Also helps to increase the space between vertebrae that may have become compressed in order to bring pain relief and increase the overall health of the spine.
- Therapeutic exercise – Dr. Browner can help to develop a series of exercises for you that will strengthen specific muscles in order to prevent unnecessary strain on your back.
Contact Dr. Marc Browner and iChiropractic and Wellness in Naples to Begin Today!
Dr. Marc Browner has served the South Florida area as a chiropractor for over 19 years. With offices in Naples and Weston, Dr. Browner & iChiropractic bring professional chiropractic care to you using the latest technology and techniques. To begin your journey to wellness and/or to find respite from pain, contact iChiropractic at (239) 300-1756 (Naples office) or Windmill Chiropractic at (954) 217-4881 (Weston office). If you prefer, you can fill out the easy online form and Dr. Browner’s office will contact you.